Monday, September 29, 2008

Synchronise This!

Synchronicities happen all the time, all around me. I wonder sometimes, delusionally, whether I bring them on myself. I know I am not a powerful enough force in the universe to do this, but the frequency can cause small doubt in the recesses of my mind.

Usually, these small magical tidbits fascinate me. Lately, I'm kind of creeped out by it all and I hope the next day comes without any such cooincidence. This is the same way I feel about deja vu, which also strikes me (in my view) disproportionally.

There is no control over this part of the cosmos. That is likely my lesson: to realize I can't control anything, really, no matter what my illogical brain might tell me.

Some things are just not meant for my interference. How many more synchronicities until I learn?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Steph's days are complete with little Franco/Mr. Buddy Pants, Pittsburgh Steelers football, Penguins hockey, all things WVU, cold beverages, new handbags, shoe-shopping, pups, and lots and lots of movies. And, of course, her glorious, nutty family.