Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Wish I Might Make A Wish

My very own super-duper, stratospheric wish list for today: a lazy, rainy, spend-the-day-in-front-of-the-fire-with-the-pups North Carolina Saturday:

I wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin (I know it's fictional, but still...) with Jim and Dwight and Pam and the 'Nard Dog so I could say Michael Scott is my boss, too. Jim could put my stuff in Jello anytime!

I wish I could just win the PowerBall any of the 2 or 3 times a month I play it, but I am everyday grateful that I only want the winnings for frivolous things and don't need it to live.

I wish the Steelers' offense all the best in the coming weeks because I love them and know they need the luck.

I wish someday I could meet one of my celebrity crushes (i.e. Matt Damon, Ryan Gosling, Dave Matthews, Russell Crowe, et cetera) in person, buy him a drink, and pick his brain about the genius of his craft. Really, that is what I would most like to do.

I wish I had known Carrie Bradshaw (I know it's fictional, but still...) and been one of her best friends.

I wish I had these awesome brown boots I saw last week, though they are way, WAY out of my price range.

I wish I had a completely stress-free life, where wishes frequently came true, and I wish everyone else had that life as well.

(I know it's fictional, but still...)

3 comments:

Susan M. Bell said...

-I wish Hugh Jackman would contact me and invite me out for a cup of coffee or tea. (A few hours sitting across the table from him...well...boy do I wish.)

-I wish I could find time to finish the report that's due in my Criminal Justice class this Thursday, the novel I want done by Nov. 30, the various poems for a poetry challenge I'd like to participate in and the business plan I'm working on so I can start my own business. (Not necessarily in that order.)

-I wish Jerry Orbach was still alive. (Even more impossible than the Hugh Jackman thing, but still a wish I have.)

Ah, we all have to have dreams don't we....

Britt Kaufmann said...

Funny. I was clicked on "leave a comment" to mention Hugh Jackman myself! or Sting.

Britt Kaufmann said...

ummm. Intended to hit the backspace and delete "was" but somehow didn't... duh.

About Me

My photo
Steph's days are complete with little Franco/Mr. Buddy Pants, Pittsburgh Steelers football, Penguins hockey, all things WVU, cold beverages, new handbags, shoe-shopping, pups, and lots and lots of movies. And, of course, her glorious, nutty family.