Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Believe...

In these things, though they might not be the most popular ideas in the whole wide world:

**I believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

**I believe that the football really did cross the plane of the goal line when Big Ben dove for that touchdown in Super Bowl XL - and I've only watched that game roughly 10,000 times so I should know. (And, you know, I'm not biased or anything.)

**I believe that watching shows on MTV (or VH1 for that matter) really, literally could rot out your brain. I also believe that there is no better way to waste your own time or boost your own self-esteem.

**I believe that you can tell everything you need to know about a person with one question: Elvis or The Beatles?

**I believe that adults today think kids today have too much stuff - and when those adults were kids, the other adults thought those kids had too much stuff. It's all relative. And the same percentage of kids will turn out all right as the ones who will turn out to be losers and the stuff doesn't really matter as much as the parenting those adults should be doing instead of bitching about all the stuff they bought the kids in the first place.

**I believe HBO makes the best shows on television, and if I aspired to be a writer anywhere, it would be for HBO.

**I believe this blog post is finished!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Steph's days are complete with little Franco/Mr. Buddy Pants, Pittsburgh Steelers football, Penguins hockey, all things WVU, cold beverages, new handbags, shoe-shopping, pups, and lots and lots of movies. And, of course, her glorious, nutty family.