Thursday, October 13, 2011

You Know What?

I'll tell you what: I am terrible at keeping my blog updated! But, now I have several reasons for doing so:

**I am writing a play! Which has its own blog, too! You can view it here!
 http://www.betweenthetacklesplay.blogspot.com/

**The play is being written with a collaborator, who is far less of a procrastinator than am I. So, I must be more ambitious, organized, and on my game so she does not think I am a total loser. (It is okay if she thinks I am a little bit of a loser, just not an all-the-way loser. One can not, and should not, hide the truth.)

**Writing every day would be a good way to keep my writing skills in check since, you know, I am writing a play.

**It's football season! Out of an abundance of caution I will not blog right now about the heavenly aroma of a Brett Favre-less season, lest he catch wind of such notions, dust off his Wranglers, and decide to saunter back into the league. (Which I am sure will happen anyway, but it won't be because of my jinx, so don't blame me.)

Until next time - which will be sooner than it was last time - peace out!

1 comment:

susanbellnc said...

If Brett Favre does come back to football, it had better not be with the Vikings. If they brought him back, I'd just have to give up on them altogether. (It's a struggle not to now as it is.)

About Me

My photo
Steph's days are complete with little Franco/Mr. Buddy Pants, Pittsburgh Steelers football, Penguins hockey, all things WVU, cold beverages, new handbags, shoe-shopping, pups, and lots and lots of movies. And, of course, her glorious, nutty family.